09.09. – 23.09.2023
Green Weeks- Experience the Eggental in a sustainable way
Price per Person from Euro 616,00
During the “Green Weeks” guests can experience the Eggen Valley in a sustainable fashion. The elements of water and air play a vital role in this, as do such topics as light pollution, the importance of bees for the environment, and sustainable hiking fun.
- 7 days accommodation
- 7 days Guest Pass Val d’Ega (public transport)
- 6 days special theme programme
- Eggental Drinking Bottle
- Monday: “The beauty of the dark night”: A night walk on the subject of light pollution with Stephanie Wolters (Steinegg/Collepietra)
- Tuesday: “On the trail of the bees”: Guided hike on the bee nature trail & visit to the bee educational stand with Georg Kirchmaier (Steinegg/Collepietra)
- Wednesday: “Water hike”: Hike and guided tour of the water reservoir (Deutschnofen/Nova Ponente)
- Thursday: “Yoghurt & salad: zero-kilometre salad and yoghurt production from farm milk at the Kronlechner farm & tasting” with Anna-Maria Gall (Welschnofen/Nova Levante)
Guided tour of the Steinegg Museum with herbal workshop: ancient herbal knowledge and homemade horseradish gel (surcharge Euro 12.00/adult, not included in the package price).
- Friday: “Forest hike to places of power and natural monuments” with Helga Tschager (Welschnofen/Nova Levante)