The inclusive services
A holiday with us
stands for peace and nature.
What else is in it for you? This right here
Generally speaking, a holiday at the Berghaus Rosengarten in Welschnofen includes time in the Dolomites. And that translates to exercise galore! But at the same time, it also means relaxing in nature. You can choose what you want to do! We offer a few services that may help you decide:
Something-new-every-day breakfast: colourful breakfast buffet with homemade, local and regional products for a solid start to the day.
Dinner-of-the-day: the kitchen team offers new culinary perspectives every day and surprises you with varied, homemade treats.
Homemade cakes are also served twice a week in the afternoon.
Grander mountain water flows from every tap at the Berghaus Rosengarten – the very best from nature!
Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
Parking is available directly at the hotel.
Rates quoted are per person, per day of stay, including half-board accomodation.
The local tax will be charged per guest and overnight stay by the accommodation facilities. The amount of the local tax amounts to 2,90 Euro. Children and adolescents under 14 years are exempt from the levy.
Small children prices:
Living the children in parents’ room,
so you can make particularly favorable vacation with us:
• Children under 4 years: free
• Children up to 8 years: 50% discount.
• Children from the age of 8: 30% discount
We do not charge anything for cancellations up to 30 days before your arrival.
Cancellation up to 20 days before your arrival: 40% of the price
Cancellation up to 10 days before your arrival 70% of the price
Cancellation up to 9-0 days before arrival or early departure 90%.
We warmly welcome your four-legged friend, but they are not allowed in the dining room for breakfast and dinner. We charge EUR 8.00 per day for your dog.
For sporty summer lovers
- Info corner with maps for hiking and biking tours in the Dolomites
- Lockable mountain bike storage room with tools and repair corner
- Bike washing station
- Personal tour advice
- Guided bike tours in two difficulty levels take place five times a week (for a fee)
For sporty winter lovers
- Free ski bus to the valley station of the Carezza Dolomites ski resort in Welschnofen
- Ski bus stop is only 150m away
- Lockable ski and ski boot room
- Free rental of snowshoes
- Weekly guided snowshoe hike
- Discount at the ski rental Welschnofen
For relaxation seekers
- Sauna with relaxation room and sun terrace – can be privately booked
- Guest library with all kinds of books and magazines
- Books for bookworms in every room
- Meadow with hanging lounger, round garden bed and an incredible view of the Rosengarten massif
- Various places to relax and recharge, including the bench at the edge of the forest
- Panoramic terrace for breakfast, dinner and sipping an aperitivo